- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Donna Marie Miller, 89, of Anna died Thursday, Feb. 12, 2004, at her home.
She was born Jan. 7, 1915, in Johnson County, Ill., daughter of Lawrence and Ethel Darnell Fox. She and Ray Miller were married Jan. 24, 1933, in Union County. He died Dec. 4, 1987.
Miller was a member of Anna Heights Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Vernita Pender of Alto Pass, Ill.; a son, Wendall Miller of Alto Pass; six grandchildren; 15 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a sister, two brothers and two grandsons.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Carroll Toler officiating. Burial will be in Ebenezer Hall Cemetery at Lick Creek, Ill.