- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
BROWNWOOD, Mo. -- Nellie Augusta Robinson, 72, of Brownwood died Thursday, Feb. 12, 2004, at her home.
She was born Aug. 30, 1931, at Chaffee, Mo., daughter of Aaron and Julia Ryker Culbertson. She and Lester Robinson were married in 1951. He died May 7, 1982.
Survivors include a son, David Robinson of Brownwood; her mother, Julia Wilson of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Aaron Culbertson of Morley, Mo.; three sisters, Ella Dowd of Chaffee, Julia Gregory of Cape Girardeau, and Nancy Cook of Sedgewickville, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her father, a daughter and a son.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo., from 9 to 10 a.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ronnie Winchester officiating. Burial will be in Brownwood Cemetery.