- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ORAN, Mo. -- Semina Margaret Wade, 90, of Oran died Thursday, Feb. 12, 2004, in Chaffee, Mo.
She was born Dec. 31, 1913, in St. Joseph, Tenn., daughter of Peter and Clara Hollmann Reischman. She and Joseph Michael Wade were married Nov. 22, 1938. He died Feb. 4, 1983.
Wade was a member of Guardian Angel Catholic Church, St. Ann Sodality and Oran Senior Citizens.
Survivors include two sons, Robert Wade of Salt Lake City, Utah, William Wade of Boise, Idaho; two daughters, Mary Marshall of New Berlin, Wis., Glenda Hinkebein of Chaffee; eight grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, three brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran after 4 p.m. Sunday. The rosary will be recited at 7:30, followed by Knights of Columbus prayer service at 7:45.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Guardian Angel Church, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.