- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Fred Junior Leeper, 50, of Chaffee died Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Aug. 16, 1953, in Phoenix, Ariz., son of Fred Junior and Thelma Kiss-inger Leeper. He and Leann Foulk were married Sept. 15, 2001.
Leeper was a Diesel mechanic at Trucks Inc. in Sikeston, Mo.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Freddie Leeper of Dexter, Mo.; a daughter, Diana Leeper-Gestrin of Phoenix; his father of Winterhaven, Calif.; his mother, Thelma Chisholm of Advance, Mo.; a brother, Marty Leeper of Advance; two sisters, Edna Reynolds and Nola Leeper of Advance; and four grandchildren.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. Friday, and Sunday from 9 a.m. to service time.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Owens officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.