- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SEARCY, Ark. -- Carol Marie Blankenship, 72, of Searcy died Monday, Feb. 4, 2008.
She was born Nov. 14, 1935, in St. Louis, daughter of Grady and Estelle Burt.
Carol is survived by her husband, Richard Blankenship of the home; a daughter, Amy Blankenship Sewell and husband Scott of New York City; two sons, Richard Blankenship and wife Vickie of Norcross, Ga., Eric Blankenship of St. Louis; and two grandchildren, Cathey and Emily Blankenship.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Powell Funeral Home in Searcy. Interment will be in Oaklawn Cemetery.