- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Alma C. Schnurbusch, 85, of Perryville died Saturday, Jan. 26, 2008, at Perry Oaks Nursing Center.
She was born Feb. 15, 1922, in Apple Creek, Mo., daughter of Frank and Anna Schonhoff Buchheit.
She and Everett Schnurbusch were married Aug. 17, 1946, in Perryville.
Schnurbusch worked as a nursing assistant at Perry County Memorial Hospital for 17 years. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Ladies Sodality, Daughters of Isabella and American Legion Auxiliary.
Survivors include her husband of Perryville; two sons, Larry Schnurbusch of Cape Girardeau, Kevin schnurbusch of St. Louis, two daughters, Doris Cook and Karen Boice, both of St. Louis, 11 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by parents, six brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Saturday, with the rosary will be at 9 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with Rev. Joe Williams officiating, followed by burial at St. Boniface Cemetery.