- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PATTON, Mo. -- Graveside service for Jackie Lynn Hammontree, 49, of Patton will be at noon today at Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating. She died Monday, Jan. 28, 2008, at her home.
She was born May 10, 1958, in Tucson, Ariz., daughter of Thomas and Jetta Toddy Hammontree.
She was a plumber for the city of St. Louis and St. Louis County before becoming disabled. She was a member of Southside Baptist Church in St. Louis.
Survivors include her parents and two brothers, Tommy Hammontree of Arnold, Mo., and Michael Hammontree of St. Louis.
Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.