Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* At 5:03 p.m., emergency medical service at 20 S. Sprigg St.
* At 5:26 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Mill Street.
* At 1:37 p.m., a box alarm at 2717 Peachtree St.
* At 2:18 p.m., an alarm sounding at 3926 Annwood Drive.
* Emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Good Hope Street.
* At 4:42 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of Bellevue Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Monday:
* A fuel oil spill on East Jackson Boulevard.