- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Clinton says she has deep support in Missouri
Clinton says she has deep support in Mo.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said Monday that she has "a breadth and depth of support" that can help her win in Missouri. Clinton was responding to criticism from Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, who has said Democrats would jeopardize their chances in Missouri if Clinton is the Democratic presidential nominee. McCaskill has endorsed Clinton's Democratic rival, Barack Obama. "I lived for many years in Arkansas. I feel very comfortable and familiar in Missouri," Clinton said Monday during a conference call with reporters. "I think I have a breadth and depth of support there across the state."