- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PATTON, Mo. -- Karen "Diane" Norris, 55, of Patton died Sunday, Jan. 27, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 21, 1952, in Campbell, Mo., daughter of James C. and Earline Mabry Newman.
She married Randy Norris on Sept. 9, 2005.
She was the manager of Hillbillies in Marble Hill, Mo., before her illness.
Survivors include her husband, Randy Norris of Patton; a son, Keith P. Crader of Jackson; a daughter, April R. Schrempf of Cape Girardeau; a stepson, Randy Norris of Independence, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Brandy Norris and Rachel Norris, both of Independence; four brothers, Winford Newman of Campbell, Charles Newman of Elsinore, Mo., Harold Newman of Lonoke, Ark., and Gary Newman of Jackson; a sister, Carolyn Woodruff of Jackson; and nine grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday, with Billy Garner officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Cemetery near Marble Hill.