- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)16
River Campus keeps its promise
To the editor:Recently the River Campus of Southeast Missouri State University presented the St. Petersburg Ballet Theater in a performance of "Swan Lake." The performance was classical ballet at its best. The grace, style and elegance of the performance were beyond compare. The costumes and scenery added to the beauty of the whole production.
Who needs to travel to New York to see presentations of this quality? The River Campus during this premiere year is living up to its promise.
JERELYN McGINNIS HOROWITZ, Cape Girardeau