- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Norman E. Riehn, 82, of Perryville died Sunday, Jan. 27, 2008, at Perry Oaks Manor in Perryville.
He was born on Aug. 18, 1925, in Cape Girardeau County, son of John L. and Nettie L. Hilderbrand Riehn.
He married Mabel F. Friese on May 10, 1947. She died Oct. 12, 2003.
He had been a self-employed auto mechanic.
Survivors include two sons, Charles Riehn of Alvaton, Ky., and Delbert Riehn of Perryville; two daughters, Patsy Brewer and Cathy Riehn, both of Perryville; two brothers, Marvin Riehn and Frank Riehn, both of Arnold, Mo.; two sisters, Violet Otto of Arnold and Alice Robinson of Farmington, Mo.; eight grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home with Mike Sutterer officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.