- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Earlene Phelps Tidwell
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Earlene Phelps Tidwell, 75, of Advance died Friday, Jan. 25, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital, Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 19, 1932, at Sturdivant, daughter of Edward and Clara Cooper Limbaugh. She and James Ferrell Phelps were married. He died in 1961. She and Kenneth Tidwell were married in 1967.
Tidwell was a homemaker.
Survivors include her husband, a son and daughter-in-law, Kenny and Brenda Phelps of Jackson; a sister, Bonnie Hendrix of Advance; a grandson, Doug Phelps of St. Charles, Mo.; a granddaughter and her husband, Heather and CJ Ordonia of Cape Girardeau; a great-grandson, Trenton Ordonia of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by a brother, J.D. Limbaugh.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home, Advance, Mo.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at Morgan Funeral Home, with the Rev. James Johns officiating.
Interment will be in Morgan Memorial Park, Advance, Mo.