- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dustin Wade Lincoln, 29, of Millersville died Saturday, Jan. 26, in Bloomfield, Mo.
He was born April 4, 1978, son of Clifford H. Lincoln and Nola June Beard Lincoln.
Lincoln was a blasting supervisor at N.B. Harty Co. He attended Woodland schools.
He is survived by his mother, three brothers, Clayton Todd Lincoln, of Glenallen, Mo., Christopher A. Lincoln and Clifford M. Lincoln Jr., both of Millersville; two sisters, April Thele of Marble Hill, Mo., and Sharon Franz of Scott City.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel, Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Steven Sander and Jason Myers officiating. Burial will be at Cook Cemetery in Scopus, Mo.