- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Harris - Siebert
Pete and Debbie Harris of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Harris, to Patrick Siebert of Fort Stewart, Ga. He is the son of Dennis Siebert and Cindi Kramer of Jackson.
Harris is a 1996 graduate of Central High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in social work from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is employed by state of Missouri.
Siebert is a 1997 graduate of Jackson High School. He is serving in the U.S. Army.
A March 29 wedding is planned at Bethany Baptist Church.