- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/24/16)3
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Seesing - 60 years
Mr. and Mrs. John T. Seesing of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family reception Nov. 24, 2007. It was hosted by a son and daughter-in-law, Mark and Elizabeth Seesing, at their home.
J.T. and Joyce were married Nov. 15, 1947, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Waco, Texas, by the Rev. Floyd Bielamowtz.
One of their attendants was Albert Elfrink of Leopold, Mo.
The couple has six children, Paul (Debbie) Seesing of Cape Girardeau, David (Pat) Seesing of China Spring, Texas, Gary (Margaret) Seesing, Prairie Village, Kan., Jean (Lester) Harris, Mark (Elizabeth) Seesing, and Betty (Tim) Roth all of Cape Girardeau.
They have nine grandchildren, Lori, Greg, Jeff, Sara, Frances, Jack, Clare, Hannah, and Kirkland. The Seesings also have nine great-grandchildren, Taylor, Madison, Blake, Mason, Jake, Caitlin, Lacey, Luke and Lillian.
They have lived in Cape Girardeau all their married life. He was owner of Cape Central Airways until 1975, when they started J.T. Seesing Aviation Insurance.