- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Hall - Kimball
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Ashley Suzanne Hall and James Zachary Kimball were united in marriage Oct. 20, 2007, at Holy Family Mission in Napa, Calif. The Rev. Pat Stephenson performed the ceremony. Harpist was Diane Rowen and vocalist was Susan Matthews.
The bride is the daughter of Ralph and Cinda Hall of Lansdale, Pa. Mrs. Hall is formerly of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Kurt and Stephanie Kimball of Charlotte, N.C.
Maid of honor was Kristen Hall of Philadelphia, Pa., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Kourtnay Beahan of Philadelphia and Jacquelyn Mountford of Jersey City, N.J.
The groom chose his brother, Shane Kimball of Charlotte, as best man. Groomsmen were Kevin Shiplett of Truckee, Calif., and Daniel Visalli of Charlotte.
The reception was held at V. Sattui Winery in St. Helena, Calif.
Mrs. Kimball is a 2001 graduate of College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, Mass., and a 2006 graduate of Villanova University School of Law in Villanova, Pa. She is an attorney with Baker and McKinzie in Palo Alto, Calif.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of College of the Holy Cross, and received a master of arts in English from San Francisco State University. He is sales director with Crothall Services.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple resides in San Francisco.