- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Amy Leigh Sater and Gregory Lynn Ludwig were married Oct. 11, 2003, at First Christian Church. The Rev. David Felty performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Fadler of Marble Hill, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Mary D. Sater of East Prairie, Mo., and the late John R. Sater. Earl and Dorothy Ludwig of Jackson are parents of the groom.
Matron of honor was Kim Rodell of Hazelwood, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Natalie Harris of Fenton, Mo., and Rachelle Johnson of Sikeston, Mo. Junior bridesmaid was Olivia Rodell, niece of the bride.
Joe Kurre of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Bruce Schmidt of Jackson and Jerry Pledger of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Doug Stratton of St. Peters, Mo., brother-in-law of the groom, and Mark Rodell, brother-in-law of the bride.
Flower girl was Shelby Sater, daughter of Mike and Christy Sater of Poplar Bluff, Mo., niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Tyler Stratton, son of Doug and Pam Stratton and nephew of the groom.
Bellringers were Mallory and Amanda Rodell, nieces of the bride, and Danielle Stratton, niece of the groom.
Following the ceremony, the dinner reception was held at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Ludwig is employed in the business mail entry unit at the Cape Girardeau Post Office.
The groom is a mail carrier with the Cape Girardeau Post Office.
After a wedding trip to Barcelona, Spain, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.