- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Mary Darlene McLane and Jason Ray Mason were united in marriage Nov. 8, 2003, at Oak Ridge United Methodist Church. Craig Petzoldt performed the ceremony. Pianist was Krystal McLane of Oak Ridge. Vocalists were Danetta Held of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom, and Lisa Lee of Oak Ridge.
The bride is the daughter of Bob and Karen McLane of Oak Ridge. The groom is the son of Barb Mason of Cape Girardeau, and the late Ernest Mason Jr.
Maid of honor was Becky Hoover of Benton. Bridesmaids were Raegan Scheper of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride; Rebekah McLane of Blooming Grove, Texas, sister-in-law of the bride; Amber Vaught of Sikeston, Mo.; and Teresa McLane of Oak Ridge, sister-in-law of the bride.
Wes Smith of Oak Ridge was best man. Groomsmen were Jacob Vandeven of Delta; Heath McLane of Blooming Grove, brother of the bride; Drew Shearer of Cape Girardeau, and Chuck McLane of Oak Ridge, brother of the bride. Ushers were Bill McLane of Millersville, uncle of the bride, and Craig Hess of Oran, Mo.
Candlelighters were Jan McLane of Lexington, Okla., cousin of the bride, and Jaime Holloway of Jackson.
Flower girls were Morgan Smith and Ashli Vaught. Morgan is the daughter of Wes and Angi Smith. Ashli is the daughter of Amber Vaught. Ringbearer was Zach Wipfler, son of Chuck and Teresa McLane and nephew of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Hailey Wipfler, niece of the bride, and Carrie Johnston.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Daisy Coonhunters Club. Servers were April Whiteside and Sara Scheper, cousins of the bride; Bree Shearer and Jody Thompson.
The parents of the bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 7 at the church.
Mrs. Mason is a 1995 graduate of Oak Ridge High School, and a 2000 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a medical technologist at St. Francis Medical Center.
The groom attended Central High School. He is an auto body technician at Charlie's Auto Body.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.