- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Ruth Ann Graham, 58, of Sikeston, died Monday, Jan. 21, 2008, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born Oct. 4, 1949, in Bertrand, Mo., daughter of Wilber Hershal and Betty Bishop Vanpool.
She was employed as a cashier at Wal-Mart for more than 20 years and was of the Baptist faith.
Survivors include a son, Derek Tyra of Essex, Mo.; a daughter, LeeAnn Gremard of Matthews, Mo.; her mother, Betty Vanpool of Miner, Mo.; a brother, Larry Vanpool of Fruitland; a sister, Carolyn Vanpool of Sikeston; and six grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy West officiating.
Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery in Sikeston.