- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 1/23/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Muhammad D. Jackson, 32, 319 Hart Drive, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Kiysha M. Venson, 28, 1220 S. Pacific St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear for no operator's license and failure to appear for traffic offense and five Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for speeding, seat belt violation, no proof of insurance, no operator's license and false declaration.
* Neecie M. Branam, 23, of New Madrid, Mo,, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Kelly A. Barnett, 22, 411 Albert St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash.
* Travis W. Smith, 21, 1200 N. Spanish St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash.
* A theft of a Missouri license plate was reported at 709 Albert St.
* A theft of a purse was reported at 3920 Garnet St.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 3363 Gordonville Road.
* A sign was reported damaged at 75 Sheridan St.
* A damaged door jam was reported at 1450 Good Hope St.