- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 1/23/08
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 7:19 p.m., emergency medical service at Highway 74 and South Sprigg Street.
* At 7:47 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3200 block of William Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 5:47 a.m., emergency medical service in the 900 block of Independence Street.
* At 8:06 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 2:47 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of Schoenoff St.
* At 3:05 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Mount Auburn and Bloomfield roads.
* At 3:05 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of South Pacific Street.