- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Mary L. Wahlers, 61, of Perryville died Monday, Jan. 21, 2008, at her home.
She was born Sept. 18, 1946, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Elmer and Irene Sewing Cox. She and Floyd W. Wahlers were married Jan. 30, 1968.
Wahlers was a member of Zion Lutheran Church at Crosstown, Mo., its Ladies Aid and a garden club.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Tom, John and Eric Wahlers of Perryville; a brother, Donald Cox of Allenville; two sisters, Melba Bernhardt of Cape Girardeau, Dorothy Pohlman of Sedgewickville, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Zion Lutheran Church in Crosstown, with the Rev. Roger Abernathy officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.