- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
BONNE TERRE, Mo. -- Ada Link, 97, of Bonne Terre died Saturday, Jan. 19, 2008, at St. Joe Manor in Bonne Terre.
She was born Sept. 10, 1910, at Valley Mines, Mo., daughter of Harley and Bessie Taylor Dunwooddie. She and Arvil Link were married Sept. 28, 1928, at Bonne Terre. He died Dec. 2, 1982.
She retired from Farmington Manufacturing Co.
She is survived by two daughters, Bonnie Johnston and Judith Staires, both of Scott City; five grandchildren; 21 great-grandchildren; and 28 great-great-grandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by a son, five sisters, a brother and two grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at C.Z. Boyer and Son Funeral Home at Bonne Terre.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Germania Cemetery in Bonne Terre.