- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Heidi Marie Rauh and Dale Orrin Oslund III exchanged wedding vows Dec. 22, 2007, at Drury Lodge. Jim Matthews performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of the late Robert and Beverly Rauh of Jackson. The groom is the son of Karen and Dave Hill of Anna, Ill., and the late Dale Oslund Jr.
Maid of honor was Erica Thrower of Cape Girardeau.
Nathan Pitts of Alto Pass, Ill., was best man.
The reception was held at the VFW Hall in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Lisa and Teresa Crites, aunts of the bride.
Mrs. Oslund is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. She expects to graduate in May from Southeast Missouri State University with a degree in public relations.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Anna-Jonesboro High School. He is serving with the U.S. Army in airborne infantry.
The couple will be residing in Jackson until May.