- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Sharon Katheryn Rogers, 65, of Scott City died Thursday, Jan. 17, 2008, in Jackson.
She was born Oct. 12, 1942, at Ancell, daughter of Albert Joseph and Julia Frances Enderle Dumey. She and Charles J. "Onie" Rogers were married May 13, 1994, in Las Vegas.
Rogers worked in the laundry department at the Lutheran Home. She was a member of VFW Auxiliary Post 6407.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Russell Keller of Scott City; a daughter, Julia Keller of Scott City; three sisters, Eileen Tidwell of Abilene, Texas, Carolyn Pickens of Jackson, Patsy Crader of Whitewater; six grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with the Rev. Ken Strong officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to Southeast Hospice, 10 Doctors Park, Cape Girardeau, Mo., 63703.