- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Virginia A. "Ginny" Beger, 79, of Overland, Mo., died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2008, at DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton, Mo.
She was born Jan. 13, 1929, in Altenburg, Mo., daughter of Hieronymous and Hilda Jungklaus Schade. She married Orvis W. Beger.
Beger retired as a data entry worker at the Sporting News in St. Louis.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Perry Beger of Overland; a daughter, Sharon Smith of Overland; two sisters, Helen Schroeter of Frohna, Mo., Emma Feiste of Jackson; and four grandchildren.
The funeral was held Friday at Baumann Colonial Chapel in Overland, with the Rev. Rodney Wise officiating. Burial was in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.