- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)41
- Clay Waller faces federal charge of interstate domestic violence in wife Jacque's murder (05/23/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)27
- New restaurant, music venue to open in former Bel-Air building (05/23/16)4
- Instagram threat compels Perryville school district to hike security; 15-year-old detained (05/25/16)
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)12
- Body found near park identified as Cape resident (05/22/16)5
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Local business faces $42,000 in OSHA fines (05/25/16)2
- Mentally ill man's bout of violence leaves him with no place to go (05/23/16)8
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bernadine Aldora Myers, 86, of Marble Hill died Thursday, Jan. 17, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 13, 1921, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Clyde and Elsie Lutes Caldwell. She and Luther Scott Myers were married May 3, 1953, and he died Dec. 25, 1979.
Myers was a teacher with Woodland School District and a member of Lutesville Presbyterian Church.
Survivors include a son, Robert Myers of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Bob Caldwell of Savannah, Ga.; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tom Bass officiating. Burial will be in Dry Creek Cemetery near Marble Hill.