- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ervin E. Lohmann, 81, of Perryville died Thursday, Jan. 17, 2008, at Perry Oaks Manor.
He was born June 8, 1926, in Perry County, Mo., son of Henry J. and Anna Meyer Lohmann.
Lohmann was a farmer. He was a member of Salem Lutheran Church in Farrar, Mo.
Survivors include a sister, Erna Stueve of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and three sisters.
Visitation will be from 4:30 to 8 p.m. Friday and 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Salem Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Abernathy officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.