- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jesse Lee Hester, 52, of Bernie, Mo., formerly of East Prairie, Mo., died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2008, at John J. Pershing V.A. Medical Center in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
He was born Aug. 16, 1955, in Sikeston, Mo., son of the late Delmas Leon and Mary Pauline Carter Hester.
Survivors include a son, Kenny Hester of Cape Girardeau; three brothers, Leon Hester of Clarksville, Tenn., Ricky Hester of Charleston, Mo., Robert Hester of Obion, Tenn.; two sisters, Phylis Tuttleton of Bernie, Patsy Dawson of Cannon City, Colo.; and three grandchildren.
Graveside services will be conducted at 3 p.m. Sunday in Dogwood Cemetery, with Larry Kirby officiating.
Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie is in charge of arrangements.