Cape police report 1/17/08
Thursday, January 17, 2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing and assault.
* Brandon L. Banks, 22, 2775 Lynnwood Hills Drive, No. 3, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Herschacl W. Tanksley, 19, 1150 New Madrid St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Betty A. Logan, 19, 531 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for stealing.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges on suspicion of possession of an imitation controlled substance.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft of money was reported at 1202 S. Sprigg St.
* Quick and Save, 2861 Themis St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A camera and memory card were reported stolen at 204 Park Drive.
* A damaged passenger door was reported at 709 North St.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 300 N. Kingshighway.
* A 41-year-old man was placed in protective custody.