- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to David Allen and Samantha Jo Schafer of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:40 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, 2008. Name, Gabrielle Jo. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Schafer is the former Samantha Wilson, daughter of Billy and Kathy Wilson of Cape Girardeau. Schafer is the son of Bill and Clara Schafer of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Campbell Mattress Co.
Daughter to Charles Travis Keen and Monika Lidia Piskorz of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:10 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, 2008. Name, Mya Krystyna. Weight, 7 pounds. First child. Ms. Piskorz is the daughter of Krystyna Piskorz of Koszalin, Poland. She is employed at Buffalo Wild Wings. Keen is the son of Bonnie and Mike Bollinger and Mike and Carol Keen, all of Jackson. He is employed by Larry Dowdy Surveying.