- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Janet L. McBee, 62, of Mounds died Sunday, Jan. 13, 2008, at her home.
She was born May 12, 1945, in Mound City, Ill., daughter of Roy L. and Edyth B. Holdman Walls.
McBee had been a waitress at area restaurants, and had owned and operated restaurants in Cairo, Ill.
Survivors include two sons, Robert "Bobby" Martin, Shawn Smith of Paducah, Ky.; a daughter, Tammy Youngblood of Mounds; two brothers, Roy "Buddy" Walls of Mounds, Jerry Walls of Urbandale, Ill.; a sister, Barbara Franklin of Wickliffe, Ky.; and a grandson.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a son.
Visitation will be before to the service today at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill.
The funeral will be at noon today at the funeral home, with Roy Walls officiating. Burial will be in Beechwood Cemetery at Mounds.