- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Tim Wrinkle, 45, of Harviell, Mo., died Saturday, Jan. 12, 2008, at his residence.
He was born May 29, 1962, in Gideon, Mo. He and Regina Steele were married July 3, 1986, in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
Wrinkle was a construction worker who built houses before becoming disabled.
He is survived by his wife; two sisters, Dotty Phillips and Peggy McDonald, both of Poplar Bluff; seven brothers, Jack Wrinkle of Southaven, Miss., Lonnie Wrinkle of Kerrville, Texas, Gary Wrinkle of Union, Mo., Don Wrinkle of Harviell, Jimmy Wrinkle and Mike Wrinkle, both of Poplar Bluff, and Johnny Wrinkle of Scott City.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Cotrell Funeral Chapel in Poplar Bluff.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home chapel, with Jack Wrinkle officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Poplar Bluff.