- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Drivers warned of repairs on I-55
SIKESTON -- Drivers can expect reduced lanes on northbound Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau County, between mile markers 116 and 119 (Perry County line).
MoDOT crews will be making concrete repairs. The work is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. Monday through 4 p.m. Friday. During that time, traffic will be reduced to one lane, with a width restriction of 12 feet.
The work will proceed as weather permits. MoDOT urges drivers to use extreme caution while traveling near the area.