- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Abigail Lin Clary, 2 months, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 8, 2007, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Jessica Lin Clary.
Survivors include her mother of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Trenton David Clary of Cape Girardeau; maternal grandparents, David and Brenda Clary of Jackson; maternal great-grandparents, James and Beverly Wink of Jackson; maternal great-grandparents, David and Carolyn Clary of Jackson; maternal great-great-grandparents, Willis and Francis Fairbanks of Anamosa, Iowa; maternal great-great-grandfather, Milo Dale Wink of Anamosa; and maternal great-great-grandfather, Howard Clary of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by two great-great-grandmothers and great-great-grandparents.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating.
Burial will be at St. John's United Church of Christ Cemetery in Fruitland.