- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Christopher and Dee Ragan of Kansas City, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Colleen Michelle Ragan, to Nathan Todd Gibbar, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Roger and Karen Gibbar of Cape Girardeau.
Ragan is a 2000 graduate of St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Overland Park, Kan. She received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004, and a master's degree in public policy administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis in 2006. She is an administrative assistant at Pittsburgh Pipe in St. Louis.
Gibbar is a 1999 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast in 2004. He is branch manager of Fastenal in St. Louis.
A May 24 wedding is planned at the Cathedral of Immaculate Conception in Kansas City.