- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Kai and Kaden Hexamer
Kai Martin and Kaden Douglas Hexamer, twin sons of Douglas Scott and Krystal Kay Martin Hexamer of Cape Girardeau, were stillborn Monday, Jan. 7, and Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2008, respectively, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Survivors include their parents; paternal grandparents, Thomas and Eva Hexamer of DeSoto, Ill.; maternal grandparents, Dianne Martin of Monona, Iowa, and Kermit Martin of Waterville, Iowa; uncles, Brian Hexamer of Creve Coeur, Ill., Jeff Hexamer of Folkston, Ga.; aunts, Katrina Bigler of Carbondale, Ill., Kolleen Thomas of Las Vegas, Jessica Martin of McGregor, Iowa; and several cousins, great-aunts and great-uncles.
Kai and Kaden were preceded in death by an aunt, Carol Ann Hexamer; paternal great-grandparents, James and Bessie Martin Moore and Harold and Emojean Reynolds Hexamer; maternal great-grandparents, Fred and Eda Geinzer Gordon and Edward and Florence Dresselhaus Martin.
Friends may call from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. Kai and Kaden will be laid to rest at a later date at Cape County Memorial Park.
The family requests memorials be given to Saint Francis Birthing Center Bereavement Program.