- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Ettilee Westfall, 85, died Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 11, 1922, in Leechville, Ark., daughter of the late Harvey and Dora Holder. she married Flavel Westfall Feb. 20, 1940, at Benton, Mo. He survives of the home.
Westfall attended Bethel Baptist Church.
Other survivors include a son, Charles Westfall of Sikeston; a daughter, Carolyn Sue Cannon of Fruitland; two brothers, Eugene Holder of St. Louis and Marvin Holder of Bloomfield, Mo.; a sister, Jewell McClung of Paragould, Ark.; six grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a grandchild.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Ponder Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Adams officiating.
Burial will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.