- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Ettilee Westfall, 85, died Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 11, 1922, in Leechville, Ark., daughter of the late Harvey and Dora Holder. she married Flavel Westfall Feb. 20, 1940, at Benton, Mo. He survives of the home.
Westfall attended Bethel Baptist Church.
Other survivors include a son, Charles Westfall of Sikeston; a daughter, Carolyn Sue Cannon of Fruitland; two brothers, Eugene Holder of St. Louis and Marvin Holder of Bloomfield, Mo.; a sister, Jewell McClung of Paragould, Ark.; six grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a grandchild.
Visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Ponder Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry Adams officiating.
Burial will follow in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.