- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mildred Irene Miller, 92, of Millersville died Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2004, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girar-deau.
She was born Aug. 4, 1911, at Millersville, daughter of Ora A. and Myrtle Huff Stearns. She married Tho-mas B. Miller Nov. 26, 1932. He died Jan. 4, 1985.
Miller taught school at Kurreville before her marriage. She was a member of Millersville United Methodist Church, United Methodist Women and charter member of Millersville Homemakers Club.
Survivors include three sons, Thomas and Joe Miller of Millersville, Michael Miller of Jackson; a daughter, Barbara Morris of Florissant, Mo.; a sister, Muriel Bone of Poplar Bluff, Mo.; 12 grandchildren; and 17 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Craig Petzoldt officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.