- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Mae Anderson, 83, of Glenallen died Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2004, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 5, 1920, at Glenallen, daughter of Marvin L. and Clara Lincoln Burns. She and Thomas W. Anderson Sr. were married July 4, 1942. He died March 13, 1999.
Anderson was a member of Glenallen United Methodist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Wayne and Bob Anderson of Glenallen; a daughter, Mary York of Glenallen; two sisters, Billie Abernathy of Glenallen, Mary Hargiss of Cape Girardeau; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo., from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Michael Woods and Michael Kelp officiating. Burial will be in Glenallen Cemetery.