- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 2/4/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Jesse J. Boyer, 23, of 890 County Road 618, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for violation of bond.
Timothy H. Schrum, 31, of 3585 Route A, Chaffee, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on five Stoddard County warrants for failure to appear.
Amy L. Eckhoff, 30, of 155 Wyandot, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Rogersville, Mo., warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thefts A cell phone was reported stolen Monday at the 100 block of North Main Street.
A Playstation II and a game were reported stolen Monday at 1105 S. Ellis.
A wallet and its contents were reported stolen Monday at 630 N. Henderson.
A vehicle rear window was reported broken and a CD player stolen Tuesday at 2000 Independence.
A check was reported stolen Tuesday at 1105 S. Ellis.
A vehicle mirror was reported damaged Monday at 134 S. Lorimier.Miscellaneous
Forged checks were reported Tuesday at 160 S. Broadview and 3049 William.
Miscellaneous Property damage was reported Monday at the 100 block of East Adams Street.
Theft was reported Monday at the 200 block of East Washington Street.