- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire report 2/4/04
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items: At 3:23 p.m., carbon monoxide detector at 2503 Marvin.
At 3:57 p.m., medical assist at 3439 William.
At 3:58 p.m., alarm at 380 S. Mount Auburn Road.
At 5:07 p.m., alarm at 429 N. Frederick.
At 7:11 p.m., medical assist at 307 W. Lorimier.
At 7:42 p.m., gas leak at 127 S. Lorimier.
At 9:42 p.m., line down at 824 N. Spanish.
At 11:01 p.m., medical assist at 20 S. Sprigg.
Firefighters responded Tuesday to the following item:
At 1:33 a.m., medical assist at 1401 N. West End Blvd.