- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Clifford Mayabb Jr.
Clifford L. Mayabb Jr., 62, of Scott City died Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2008, at Heartland Care and Rehab in Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 1, 1945, in Cairo, Ill., son of Clifford Lewis and Edna Virginia Keppner Mayabb.
Survivors include three brothers, Kenneth Sumner of Scott City, Ronald Sumner of Chaffee, Mo., Michael Mayabb of Cape Girardeau; four sisters, Marilyn Schildt of East Cape Girardeau, Ill., Peggy Kelley of Killeen, Texas, Judy Sharp of Joppa, Ill., and Linda Fisher of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 11:30 a.m. until time of service Friday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Randy Morse officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery.