- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
BROWNWOOD, Mo. -- Fredrick Leon Caby, 67, of Brownwood passed away Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2008, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 25, 1940, in St. Louis, son of Milford Leon and Edith Wynona St. Clair Caby. He and Dianna Kelly were married Feb. 26, 1991, in St. Louis.
Fred was a retired truck driver and a member of Advance Eagles.
He was a U.S. Army veteran of the Korean conflict.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Fred Caby Jr. of Orange County, Texas; five daughters, Lisa (Tommy) Brooks of Orange, Texas, Tammy (Jr.) Loughary of Gideon, Mo., Patricia (David) Vaughn of Advance, Mo., Elizabeth (Jimmy) Tingle of Brownwood, and Jessi Brown of Brownwood; a brother, Wallace (Sue) Caby of Jackson; 14 grandchildren, Sadie Brooks, Kayla Caby, Brandon Caby, Cody Glover, Jordan Day, Brady Peters, Shelby Lindell, Tyler House, Tyler Vaughn, Dalton Tingle, Bradley Vaughn, Brandon, Beth Ann Loughary and Logan Vaughn.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Donald Ray Caby.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 9:45 a.m. Friday, with the Rev. Ronnie Winchester officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield, with full military rites.
Pallbearers will be Billy Salsberry, Jr. Loughary, Phil Berry, Larry Emmonds, Cody Glover, Jordan Day, Bow Kelly and David Vaughn.