- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ZALMA, Mo. -- James Clifford "Jay" Nall, 67, of Zalma passed away Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2008, at his home with his wife and daughters by his side.
He was born April 16, 1940, at Schlatitz, Mo., son of Clifford W. and Helen M. Null Nall.
Jay was a 1958 graduate of Zalma High School. He was a retired mechanical draftsman, and member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Advance, Mo.
He served in the U.S. Navy from 1965 to 1971.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Faith M. (Kent) Bailey of Zalma, Caryn L. (James) Rainey of Glenallen, Mo.; two sons from a previous marriage, Mark S. Nall of Cleveland, Michael S. (Rhonda) Nall of Millersville; grandchildren, Colton, Paige and Drew Bailey, Tess and Joshua Rainey, Robyn Nall; and a stepgranddaughter; Kristin Bailey-Forbey.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Advance, with the Rev. David Dohogne officiating. Burial will be in Glennon Cemetery.
Morgan Funeral Home in Advance is in charge of arrangements.