- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Glenda "Toots" Link, 75, of Bloomfield died Monday, Jan. 7, 2008, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter, Mo.
She was born Sept. 23, 1932, at Bell City, Mo., daughter of Delias and Winnie McCollum Cartwright. She first married Hubert Hardin, who died in 1969. She and William Link were married Oct. 3, 1976.
Link attended Union Grove Baptist Church near Bloomfield.
Survivors include her husband; a stepson, William Link Jr. of Dexter; a brother, Loren "Bo" Cartwright of Bloomfield; a sister, Gail Stallion of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.