- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Glenda "Toots" Link, 75, of Bloomfield died Monday, Jan. 7, 2008, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter, Mo.
She was born Sept. 23, 1932, at Bell City, Mo., daughter of Delias and Winnie McCollum Cartwright. She first married Hubert Hardin, who died in 1969. She and William Link were married Oct. 3, 1976.
Link attended Union Grove Baptist Church near Bloomfield.
Survivors include her husband; a stepson, William Link Jr. of Dexter; a brother, Loren "Bo" Cartwright of Bloomfield; a sister, Gail Stallion of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home in Bloomfield.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.