- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Twin sons to Eric W. and Amanda W. Massey of Grassy, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, Monday, Jan. 26, 2004. Nathan Cole was born at 5:42 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 11 ounces. Nicholas Noel was born at 5:43 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 5 ounces. The couple also has another son and daughter. Mrs. Massey is the former Amanda Roark, daughter of Randy and Linda Roark of Grassy. Massey is the son of Gary and Mary Massey and Donna and Ed Mouser, all of Marble Hill, Mo. He is employed at Nordenia USA.
Daughter to John Matthew and Heather Ann Barrett of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:28 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2004. Name, Gillian Nicole. Weight, 6 pounds 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Barrett is the former Heather Angelbeck, daughter of Ernie and Ardith Angelbeck of Festus, Mo. She is employed at Wellpoint Insurance. Barrett is the son of Donna Barrett and Lawrence Barrett of St. Louis. He is employed at Staples.
Twin daughter and son to David and Waverly Munday of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2004. Josie Faith was born at 2:30 a.m. and weighed 5 pounds 11 ounces. Koen Luke was born at 2:44 a.m. and weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces. The couple has another son and daughter. Mrs. Munday is the daughter of Wayne and Beverly Foropoulos of Jackson, Tenn. Munday is the son of Mike and Connie Munday of Gallatin, Tenn. He is a medical student at KCOM.
Daughter to David Charles and Susan Lynn Diebold of Oran, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:45 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 29, 2004. Name, Jordan Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Diebold is the former Susan Moore, daughter of Robert and Agnes Moore of Oran. She is a physical education teacher at Oran High School. Diebold is the son of Morrell and Ola Mae Diebold of Cape Girardeau. He is a line technician at Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to James Edward and Lori Ann Laramore of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:07 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 29, 2004. Name, Grace Charlotte. Weight, 7 pounds 6 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Laramore is the former Lori Stonecipher, daughter of Harlan Loafman and the late Charlotte Loafman of Holcomb, Mo., and Allan and Phyllis Stonecipher of Sikeston, Mo. Laramore is the son of Brad and Sandy Emerson of Kennett, Mo., and the late Larry Laramore. He is an attorney with Bradshaw, Steele, Cochrane and Berens.