- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dolores M. Toohey, 77, of Perryville died Saturday, Jan. 31, 2004, at her home.
She was born Aug. 14, 1926, at Sparta, Ill., daughter of Howard and Mary Montgomery Williamson. She and Francis J. Toohey Jr. were married Sept. 11, 1952.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Gary Toohey of Jefferson City; and two stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers, three sisters and two infant children.
Friends may call today at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 6:30 a.m. until service time.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.