- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Jesse Wade Smith and Holly Elizabeth Lynn of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:42 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2007. Name, Evelyn Elizabeth "Evey". Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Ms. Lynn is the daughter of Vicki Lynn and Neil Pate, and Howard and Roberta Lynn, all of Scott City. She is a server at National Asset Recovery Service Cafe. Smith is the son of Susan Smith of Jackson. He is a floor agent at National Asset Recovery Service.
Daughter to Dusty Wayne and Heather Dawn Weston of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7 a.m. Monday, Dec. 31, 2007. Name, Febe Sue. Weight, 6 pounds, 1 ounce. Third daughter. Mrs. Weston is the former Heather James, daughter of Delbert and Robin James of Chaffee, Mo. Weston is the son of Tammy Thiele of Cape Girardeau and Michael Weston of Sedgewickville, Mo. He is employed at Thiele Concrete Finishing Inc.
Son to Adam Wayne and Kimberly Diane Stueve of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:51 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31, 2007. Name, Gideon Allen. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Mrs. Stueve is the former Kimberly Jones, daughter of Allen and Wanda Jones of Lockwood, Mo. She is a graphics designer at Buchheit Inc. Stueve is the son of Paul Stueve Jr. of Uniontown, Mo., and the late Dellora Stueve. He is a construction worker with BBL Inc.
Son to Rhett Andrew Hornback and Christina Lynn Gilliland of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:39 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, 2008. Name, Brayden Andrew. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Ms. Gilliland is the daughter of Barry and Evelyn Gilliland of Jackson. She is employed at American General Finance. Hornback is the son of Kim Hornback of Cape Girardeau and Joe and Linda Hornback of Jackson. He is employed by J.D. Streett Oil Co.
Son to Amanda Kristine Byassee of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:32 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 3, 2008. Name, Terrance James. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Fifth child, second son. Ms. Byassee is the former Amanda Payne, daughter of Terrance and Debra Payne of Sikeston, Mo. She is a server at Huddle House.